Disconnect to Reconnect Retreat
Date: Saturday August 24th or 31st
Location: Amazing Place to Disconnect (Honolulu)
- Do you feel like you need time to regroup your thoughts and make a plan to achieve some goals and getaway from your busy life?
- Do you want to change something that is not making you happy right now?
- Do you want to get more organized about your personal life so your work life becomes more productive? (or viceversa?)
- Do you want to learn how to make assertive decisions?
- Do you want to do a compass check?
- Do you want to learn how to express your emotions?
- Do you want to get tools on how to deal with criticism?
- Do you want to get some tips to have more effective communication?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, this retreat is for you.
You will regroup your thoughts and feelings in a safe and non-judgmental environment when you will be heard.
It will take place in an amazing location where you will connect with nature and take a break -just for you-.
This is a group retreat and space is limited.
Investment in you: $127 (Value $700)
If you would like a private setting for this same purpose, please let me know.
You are giving this day to yourself because you actually will not do it on your own.
You are investing in your own happiness because you know how others will benefit from a happy dad, co-worker, spouse, employee, boss or any other hat you may have.
This is an unique experience that only my clients experience when they are working with me for a series of sessions, but I have created a shorter version for you because may be you just started to understand the power of coaching, or need a time away from distractions and do this for yourself, or want to decompress from your busy life while doing something productive.
After paying you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the location address, details of what to bring and how to dress.
If you have friends you would like to do this workshop with on a different date, please contact me (minimum 3 people): firstname.lastname@example.org